Our contact details
Name: KEY Sports Academy & FC
Address: Surbiton Hill Rd,
Surbiton KT6 4SH
Phone Number: 020 3189 1636
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name, email, and phone number) in the booking and contact section.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
We collect your personal data or information to operate our business effectively and provide you with the best information on our services.
Personal Data is data that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. We might be able to identify you from the data itself or by linking that data to other information we have access to. GDPR tells us how we must process your Personal Data.
We may use your information to:
· To manage your membership information and process payments for the club we run.
· To inform you of news, events, and activities which we think you might like to hear about.
· To provide our club’s managers with personal data relevant to their team.
· To communicate with you about your use of our services via WhatsApp
How do we process your personal data
We comply with our obligations under GDPR in the following ways:
· by keeping Personal Data up to date
· by storing and destroying it securely
· by not collecting or retaining unnecessary or excessive amounts of data
· by protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure; and
· by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Data.
We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these advertisers or third-party websites.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in KEY Sports Academy & FC
We may store your information, when required, physically and electronically.
· Your data may be stored physically in the forms of registers and mandate forms.
· We do not store your data physically without your knowledge.
· If we obtain your data physically, it will be destroyed after two weeks, or earlier at your request. We may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal data to you.
· Your personal data will be stored in our Booking Software.
· You contact information (name and phone number) will be stored on our WhatsApp mobile phone.
· We destroy any personal data we have of you, in our Booking Software, 5 years after your final use of our product or service. WhatsApp conversations will be deleted after the conversations have ended.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and or 020 3189 1636 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com for data protection queries.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk